20508 125th St Ct. E.
Bonney Lake, WA 98391
The Milburn Wedge
Click on photo to see more photos.
The Milburn Wedge is offered as an alternative to other heavy duty wedges
offered by SCT manufacturers. The unit above is shown with optional keypad holder.
MILBURN WEDGE FEATURES
- Machined from 3/4" 6061T aluminum plate
- Smooth operating fine Alt-Az adjustment
- Quality circular spirit level
- Latitude range ~25-50 degrees - other ranges are available
- Beautiful polished or black anodized finish
- Accommodates Meade & Celestron SCTs up to 12" in aperture
- Includes all hardware for immediate use with your scope's tripod
- Prices start at $439 plus S&H (see prices page)
- Custom applications and adaptations are available
- Standard Milburn Wedge for Meade LX90/200 is only $439 plus shipping, handling and insurance.
- S&H consists of a $6 packing fee plus actual shipping charges (~35 lb package) via UPS ground to your location.
- Certified checks and money orders are appreciated. Personal checks are gladly accepted but we ask that they be allowed to clear before shipment.
Developed By Longhurst - © Copyright 2001-2008